Why choose our first aid training?
We like to think that our first aid training company is that little bit different and perhaps more personal, informal and fun. All our trainers are very much hands on guys and not death by powerpoint.
All training delivered by Emergency Care NI is delivered to the highest standard by trainers who have specialised in one or more particular first aid areas be it paediatric to remote outdoor first aid. All our trainers continue to update their personal training by seeking further training themselves. The trainers include Doctors, paramedics, nurses and senior first aid trainers who have all had hands on medical emergency experiences.
We deliver a full range of first aid training from basic life saving skills to advanced first aid training including Defibrillator training.
Our Clients include:
- The Cedar foundation
- Prince’s Trust
- NICMA, The Childminding Association
- Clearsky Adventure Centre, Strangford, Co.Down
- Fleming Fulton School, Belfast
- Job Assist, Whiterock, Belfast
- Shankill womens centre, Belfast
- CAFRE Agriculture college, Enniskillen
- Positive Futures, L/derry
- Blossom Surestart, Portadown