This course is designed for training a designated first aider for a small workplace with few health and safety risks.Certificates are valid for three years.
- First aid kits
- The role of the Emergency first aid at Work person
- Incident and accident reporting
- Vital signs
- Accident procedure
- Bleeding and shock
- Fractures and deformities
- Head injuries and eye injuries
- CPR in adults and children
- Common illnesses such as asthma and diabetes
Assessment will be is on a continuous basis throughout the day, by the trainer.
This course is one full day or two half days duration.